10 Facts about me
I was watching a video by a Russian blogger on youtube, there are several girls that I really admire and I check out their newest videos once in a while.
One of them was a video where a blogger tells 10 facts about herself. It was really hilarious, something that I would not at all expect to read, like one of the facts about her was the fact that she liked to air out cabinets and drawers. Ha ha, I am not kidding, she said she opens all the drawers all the time and leaves the apartment, to “air them out” even through she realizes it’s completely not necessary, she kind of laughs at herself for doing it, lol. Especially when she was living with her sister and mom, it was driving them crazy.
But it got me thinking, have you ever wrote 10 facts about yourself? I haven’t. Until today. It was kind of weird at first, but also fun! Sometimes it’s good to look at yourself as if you’re an observer, perhaps it can offer a different perspective. In either case, whether taken seriously or not, it’s kind of interesting to do just for fun.
Here goes mine:
10 Facts about me
1) I am 1/3 Estonian and 2/3 Russian. Although, I’ve completely forgotten Estonian language and only speak Russian and English now.
2) I’ve been stateless for 22 years.
3) I have big dreams! I value the fact of how far I’ve come from where I started. I believe my dreams will be realized!
4) I am an artist and a photographer. More than anything I want to be able to record my life experiences through my paintings, with hope and transformation being a huge focus point.
5) I love water! I feel that I physically need to be around water, it helps to balance me and gives me joy. I also really enjoy swimming and just floating, I call them my water meditations.
6) I love Spring and Summer. Because I feel so differently when I can be outdoors a lot, plus I love to be warm. I really gravitate towards nature, I could see myself living somewhere in a natural setting.
7) I earn to travel! I really see myself traveling around the world, living in various places, photographing and recording my journey. I like discovering new places and have a lot of respect for and interest in different cultures.
8) I love colors, many different colors. I really gravitate towards blues and purples, especially indigo. I feel like there may be some of that color in my aura. I’ve always been fascinated with that subject and would like to learn how to see auras one day.
9) I believe in respecting all living things, I admire Native Americans and their philosophy of being in balance with nature, animals and the world around us.
10) I enjoy creating things. For me, it’s such a gratifying feeling to make something with your hands, whether it’s cooking, painting, photographing, making jewelry or something else creative. I feel really satisfied and rewarded when I create something new.